This role would include things like, but not limited to:
– Answering the telephone and dealing with incoming inquiries or transferring calls to the correct team member.
– Managing the inquiries inbox and replying to customers.
– Administration of our workflow system, ensuring all client details are complete, follow-up emails are sent, and the workshop scheduler is accurate and up to date.
– Preparation of invoices from quotes in a timely manner.
– Contacting clients to let them know their job is complete.
– Arranging collections and deliveries.
– Ensuring deposits have been paid and taking payments in person and over the phone when required.
– Working with and assisting the rest of the team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the business.
– Basic credit control of aged invoices for clients with account facilities with us.
– Experience with CRM software, outlook emails and xero is desirable to be able to get off to a good head start.